Who is our plan for?
Our membership plans are designed for patients who attend the practice on a regular basis and enjoy the convenience of knowing that their routine dental care is covered by affordable monthly payments.
What does our plan include?
- 2 dental health examinations per year.
- 2 hygienist appointments a year.
- 10% discount on routine dental treatment costs.
- Digital bitewing x/rays.
- Preferential appointment times.
- Membership card with 24 hour helpline number for dental emergencies at home or abroad.
- Worldwide supplementary insurance
In addition to the Maintenance Plans, we also offer Hygiene only plans, and plans designed to spread the cost of private dental care specifically for children. Our reception team will be happy to explain any of our Plans to you, or you can download a leaflet here.
If you are considering our practice but would like further information please contact us on 01380 725225 or email email@example.com.
We encourage you to visit us and meet with our Patient Care Co-ordinator without any obligation to register as a patient.